Disney Learning Mickey introduces school-age players to the worlds of time, listening, and dancing. Players will have the company of Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and other Disney characters throughout the game. The "edutainment" includes matching exercises, identification games, and creativity art opportunities. The developers have targeted seven primary areas: cognitive, creative, emotional, moral, physical, social, and thinking skills are all given attention.
* Develops over 20 essential skills including early reading, sequencing and addition
* Enhances memory, listening, creativity and critical thinking skills
* Helps develop social skills and problem solving skills
* Fun filled work sheets extend learning fun beyond the computer
* Skill personalised to your individual child's needs, for endless hours of exploratory fun learning